1.Is this product safe?
- Yes. Consumer safety is our top priority. Each bottle contains multiple mechanisms to ensure maximum safety.
- CE, ROHS and EMC compliant.
- This product has been rigorously tested by internationally renowned independent testing laboratories in the UK to meet the highest standards of EU and UK Product Safety Regulations.
- Independent accreditations include: electrical safety, leakage, pressure and material strength.
2.How hot does it get?
- The water reaches a maximum temperature of 65°C
- Skin tolerance to heat varies from person to person. Prolonged contact of any heat with skin can cause burns or reddening. We advise our customers to take precautionary measures, such as using your bottle over a jumper or placing a protective layer over it during use where necessary according to their own skin sensitivity.
3.Do I need to fill it?
- No. The bottle comes pre-filled and sealed with pure filtered water. No filling is required.
4.How many hours does it last?
- A Noozie® electric hot water bottle will stay warm up for approximately 2 – 4 hours or up to 6 hours when used in bed.
- It is hottest for the first 2 hours after charge. After this, it will provide a more gentle warmth.
- Please note: The number of hours it will last will depend on factors such as the ambient temperature and how exposed the bottle is during use. It will last longer if used in bed or under clothes.
5.What is inside the bottle?
- Each bottle contains pure filtered water and a heating element.
- This product contains no hazardous substances.
6.What dimensions is the bottle?
- A Noozie® electric hot water bottle measures 28 x 19 x 4.5cm.
7.Is there any special maintenance advice?
- We recommend that you always remove your bottle from the charger as soon as the red light switches off, and give your bottle a gentle shake after it has been removed from the charger.
- Always ensure that your bottle is stored flat, away from sharp objects.
- There are special maintenance instructions included in the box for frequent users to ensure that your bottle continues to perform at its best.
8.Is it supposed to inflate when it is charging?
- Yes. Towards the end of heating, it is normal for the bottle to inflate.
- We recommend that you always remove your bottle from the charger as soon as the red light switches off and gently shake your bottle each time after it has been removed from the charger.
- Your bottle should deflate as it cools.
9.How much does it weigh?
- Noozie® electric hot water bottle weighs 1.2kg.
10.How do I store it?
- Store flat in cool, dark, dry place.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight and make sure your bottle does not come into contact with sharp objects.
11.How do I clean it?
- Disconnect from mains power before cleaning
- Clean with soft, damp sponge
- Do not allow water to come into contact with the socket.
12.Is it made with rubber or PVC?
- It is made with quadruple layer PVC.
13.What is the lifespan of this product?
- Noozie® electric hot water bottles are designed to be long lasting. We offer a 1 year guarantee.
- Its life span will very much depend on how frequently your bottle is charged.
- If you are a frequent user, we recommend changing your electric hot water bottle every 2-3 years.
- Frequent users: for tips on how to make your electric hot water bottle last even longer, please follow the special maintenance advice.
14.Can children use this?
- Suitable for children 8 years old and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Always take care to place your bottle in a protective covering for use by children.
15.What if the charger breaks?
- Do not use with any other charger.
- At present, we do not sell the charger and bottle separately.
16.What if I leave it on the charger by mistake?
- It is not advised to leave your bottle on the charger unsupervised.
- However, if it were left on the charger, the charger would automatically cut power off once the maximum temperature is reached. The bottle would charge and cool in cycles until it is removed from the charger. You should allow your bottle to completely cool down before attempting to fully charge it again.
- This product is energy efficient and conserves water.
18.How do I dispose of this?
19.What does the 1 year guarantee cover?
- To make a claim under this guarantee, you are required to present your proof of purchase (a receipt or order number)
- We undertake to repair or replace any products found to be faulty free of charge within 1 year of the purchase date.
- The guarantee is valid only for use in accordance with the instructions supplied, and provided that it is not connected to an unsuitable electricity supply, dismantled, interfered with in any way, or damaged through misuse, or fair wear and tear.
- The guarantee can only be claimed by the purchaser of the goods and is not subject to third party rights. We reserve the right to carry out an inspection to determine the cause of the fault.