Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the order.
Christmas gift returns request period is extended until January 8th 2017.
STEP 1: CONTACT US
- If you wish to return your purchase, please email us at email@example.com. Please tell us the reason for the return and your order number.
- We will send you an email acknowledging that we have received your returns request and an RA number.
- We will also send you the Returns Address.
STEP 2: RETURN THE PRODUCT
- Clearly write the RA number on the outer packaging (not on the product packaging).
- Products and packaging must be returned complete and in pristine condition. This means they must be adequately packaged and received by the Supplier in their original condition, complete with all parts and manuals within 7 working days of the returns request.
- We recommend that you send us the product via a tracked service. We bear no responsibility for any packages with are lost or damaged in transit. You may wish to insure your returned package.
Please note: Returns will be at the customer’s expense, unless the reason for return is due to a damaged or defective product or incorrect order delivery. For faulty goods, the customer may return the item and apply to receive a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date.
STEP 3: RECEIVE YOUR REFUND
- Refunds are exclusive of the delivery charge.
- Please see refunds and exchange sections below.
RETURNS OF DEFECTIVE GOODS OR INCORRECT ORDERS
- We do our utmost to ensure every order is perfect. However, if you receive a defective or incorrect item, please notify us immediately.
- You may return a faulty item and apply to receive a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date. Please try to inform us of any defective or incorrect goods supplied to you within 7 working days of the delivery date by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the problem.
- Products should be put back in the original packaging and returned to us in the same condition you received them.
- We will conduct a manufacturer’s inspection. You will be offered the choice of a replacement or a full refund, after our manufacturer’s inspection has determined the cause of the defect.
- For goods arriving damaged or defective, or an incorrect order delivery, we will cover the cost of returning the items.
- Please note: Refunds or exchanges will not be given where faults are found to be caused by customer’s accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
- We offer a 1 year guarantee for our products. Please follow this process if you believe there is a manufacturing fault within this period. We will determine the cause of the fault, and offer a replacement if necessary.
- Refunds will be processed after we have received the product back.
- When the refund is processed, you will receive an email notification.
- All refunds will be issued to the same payment card or account from which the money was originally debited.
- Please allow 7-10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account after it has been processed.
- Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible. We aim to process all refunds within 30 days of receipt of request.
- Refund requests must occur within 14 days of the date you received your order (or within 30 days for faulty goods).
- Refund time frames are dictated by the card issuer bank and are outside our control.
Please note: refunds will be for the value of the goods returned exclusive of delivery charges, unless the cause of the refund is due to a damaged or defective good or incorrect delivery.
To cancel a purchase and obtain a refund, you must contact us within 14 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com to inform us that you wish to cancel.
We will send you an email acknowledging your cancellation request, followed by an RA number. You must label the outer packaging (not product packaging) with the RA number when returning the item.
For Cancellations, you must return the product to us unopened and in the pristine condition in which it was supplied, with all seals in tact.
For your protection, we recommend that you return products to us using a registered delivery service with insurance cover. We bear no responsibility for any packages which are lost or damaged in transit.
We will send you a refund for any sums paid within 30 working days, excluding delivery charges, once we have received the items back. Refunds will be made to the same payment card or account from which the money was originally debited.
Please note: Returns for cancellations will be at the customer’s expense.
If you cancel your order but do not return the goods to us within 7 working days of cancellation, we shall be entitled to collect the goods from you and charge you for this cost. The charges for collection are likely to far exceed the costs of returning the goods. Whilst the goods are in your possession, you will be held responsible for the condition of the goods.
- If your order has not arrived, please track your package using the information on your Order Dispatch email.
- If you have not received your package within 7 days of the estimated delivery date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number.
- We will investigate the missing package and arrange a replacement or full refund as soon as possible.